Challenges of Tyre Industry
- Lack of centralized control and standardized processes
- Importance of ‘Real-time’
- The necessity for dealership streamlining
- Limited functionality
- Lack of third-party integration
- Incorporation of government policies
- Technology support
- Support for multiple languages and currencies
- Excellon’s dealership management suite offers a comprehensive and unified solution that helps you manage small to extensive and complex service/dealer networks.
- It provides a real-time interface to track your tyre distribution network and brings a unified customer experience across varied locations.
- With Excellon’s dealership management system, you can manage your tyre sales, service, purchase, inventory management, everything together under one roof. It has special features for auto ordering based on stock level, forecasting, demand planning, and average sales. Inventory management lets you manage your stocks efficiently, and the service management solution integrates the processes from field service to billing.
- The decision support layer is well-equipped with business planning tools that provide comprehensive and robust analytics and interactive dashboards along with complete reporting. The dashboards empower targeted analysis by providing comprehensive usage and transaction history reports. Additionally, it facilitates targeted marketing campaigns.
- The system can be easily integrated with other existing third-party tools for managing functions outside the dealership management like call center management, complaint management, and many more.
- Excellon enables you to perform run-time calculations of taxes and discounts, including GST and multi-tiered discounting, demand planning with accurate sales forecasting, calculation of sales target-based incentives and commissions, credit billing, and limit violations and supports extended warranty for AMC. Excellon’s Exact is a GSP solution that enables you to be GST compliant using its own product or using a third-party ASP solution.
- Excellon leverages the latest technology advances to provide cloud-based service business software. It also provides many important features of the dealership management system on a mobile platform.
- With added user-friendly features, it supports multiple currencies, languages, states, and countries’ operations.
- With its presence in multiple countries in Asia, North America, and Australia, Excellon is in a strong position to provide the best quality global support to its customers.
- The system is highly configurable, easy to operate, and customized based on your business demands. Simultaneously, it is flexible enough to deploy and manage many data transactions during peak hours and seasons without affecting the performance. Its unique smart client deployment and built-in compression technique for data exchange allow it to run even on low bandwidth. Complete data security and strong business and process control are the features of this service business software, which attract most companies. The rule-based system lets you configure the business and accounting rules to manage the business process’s unique and enormous differences.
- Tires & Accessories
- Tyre Service & Warranty Management
- Tyre Availability, Prices & Service Campaigns
- Optimize Inventory Cost
- Managing On Field Service