Because Inappropriate spare parts management directly leads to a gap in asset availability and customer satisfaction
Maintaining the balance of the timely availability of spares and at the same time minimizing capital blocked in overall inventory is very important. Inappropriate spare parts management directly leads to a gap in asset availability and customer satisfaction. Organizations are faced with the complexity of spare parts optimization, for which they need to start with better control over MRO.
With the Excellon platform, organizations can get a comprehensive data analysis, which can help develop a greater understanding and transparency of spare parts management aspects.
- Insightful Demand Planning to know potential sales & Sales forecasts on defined parametric values.
- Automated Purchase Orders to OEM’s for parts with approval
- Decisive Picklist feature to control Sales for specific items.
- Manage discrepancies like Shortage, Damage, and Excess Quantities
- Configure Item Groups with Taxes, discounts, pricing, etc.
- Supplier Management: tag products, transaction type, and credit limit.
- Inventory Classification Analysis: FSN, ABC, and MSL
- Inventory Stock Analysis with Stock Positioning, Consumption, Movement, Ageing and Projection