Client is a part of the USD 6.6 billion Automobile Group started in India. It is one of the leading global Automobile manufacturer in a competitive age of world’s fast-growing economy. Company’s portfolio covers the widest range of motorcycles, scooters, and commercial vehicles. In the commercial vehicle segment, the client has over 966 dealer authorized sales and service centers in India.
The client is
• India’s second largest motorcycle manufacturer
• World's largest three-wheeler manufacturer
• World’s fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer
1. Out of all OEM’s, our client, the world’s leading 3-wheeler - commercial vehicle maker is leading the domestic market with 46.7 % share.
2. Being a 3-wheeler commercial vehicle manufacturer, it has altogether different strategic and cross-functional approach for this vertical as compared to its routine 2-wheeler business.
3. With an aspiration to facilitate public transportation in India and enhance business agility, the client had a desire to integrate all 966 dealers pan India and authorised sales & service touch points on a solution of fully customised Dealer Network Platform.
4. Challenge for Excellon was to integrate Excellon 5 DMS with SAP modules for ASM levels. It was a challenging task because of the customises sales and service processes of the OEM.
5. As this specific segment of the OEM, has a completely different perspective of a business thus, the processes were different. Too much customization was required here.
1. Overall, Excellon has forged a unified, logical, and smooth integration of information and business functions across all dealer locations and authorised sales and service touch points, resulting in increased operational efficiencies and greater flexibility in Sales and distribution network.
2. Excellon DMS has engaged active users to action the major functionalities of the client’s commercial segment’s sales and services.
3. Business functions like Sales, Service, Spares, Reports, CRM and Admin are wisely balanced and coherent by Excellon.
4. This makes the new division the best example to showcase the uniformity in the processes of dealers and authorised sales & service units across India and most trusted 3-wheeler brand in Indian 3- wheeler commercial vehicle market.