We’re a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals.
We bring color to walls. Help protect the buildings you go in every day. We’re in your mobile devices, the cars and roads that move you around and are an essential part of the products that keep you healthy.
1. The Client is a leading global paints and costing company with operations in North America, Europe, Middle East, and South East Asia.
2. The Client lacked a single common platform to monitor and manage its global distribution network.
3. Some of the business challenges faced were defining order level, return management, billing type for various client type, Rebate & discount management, Incentive & commission calculation for dealers, Inventory tracking at each dealer and asset management of machines provided to each dealer.
4. Information received was not accurate hence decision making was flawed.
1. Excellon Software provided a multi-lingual & multi-currency enabled sales & distribution system to manage the complete dealer network across the domestic and international locations.
2. Excellon’s comprehensive system was integrated with backend solution for real time information flow using innovative Integration Engine of Excellon DMS. Low bandwidth requirements and rule based engine of Excellon DMS handled diverse requirement with ease.
3. Mission critical functions like setting sales order quantity, discounting, incentive & commission based on performance for dealer staff, Inventory management & movement tracking at each dealer and assets management for equipment provided by the company to the dealer.
1. Data-driven decision making is now possible at all levels and customized solutions for paint industry units allows them to stay agile while remaining tightly knit with the organization.
2. There is improved productivity across dealer networks, improved process efficiency & reduced costs, improved marketing planning & promotions, better inventory visibility, order management & replenishment, timely reporting resulting in better forecasting & demand planning.