Multix is a joint venture between Eicher Motors India & Polaris Industries USA. The joint venture manufactures and markets an all new range of personal vehicles specifically designed for India and other emerging markets catering to the needs of emerging independent businessmen.
1. Eicher Polaris Pvt. Ltd. (EPPL) through its Multix range of vehicles has a first of its kind offering in the fiercely competitive automobile segment. In India, the utility vehicles segment has registered a 5.30% YOY growth.
2. As a consumer – centric agile organization with ambitious business objectives, Multix is looking to expand its market reach. Seamless customer experience and customer centricity is a key business mandate for Multix.
3. There was need for a robust dealer management system to facilitate an improved internal collaboration with custom workflows and analytics across key business functions.
1. The current deployment for Multix begins with Excellon providing a tailor-made solution for three broad areas – Sale, Service and Support.
2. Excellon developed a customized solution consistent with Multix's benchmarks for customer centricity and its commitment for creating transparency and improved process efficiency.
3. The deployed process covered key activities like sale and purchase of primary, secondary products. The scope of deployment also included business life cycle and accounting systems management.
4. The deployment was handled by a joint team of personnel drawn from both Excellon&Multix – integrating the DMS with existing SAP® system.
1. The deployed solution for Multix included personalized workflows for inventory management, dealer based requirement, custom business reports and analytics.
2. Since the deployment of Excellon 5 Dealer Management System, Multix has seen improved collaboration across business functions, improved processes to meet customer demands and data driven insights to enhance customer experience.
3. This has created a scalable decision support and relationship management system to automate key business processes between Multix, their customers and dealers.