Excellon Software successfully completed implementation of its Excellon 5 Dealer Management Software (DMS) for Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd (MTWL). Excellon Software has implemented the DMS for MTWL, which has a nationwide network of over 500 sales and service locations, enabling the transformation of MTWL’s business in a span of one year.
MTWL had embarked on a journey of transformation and was looking to turnaround its business, grow revenues, and establish stronger ties with its customers in a short time.
1. A forward thinking company, MTWL believed that state-of-the-art IT infrastructure would be a strategic lever and enable it to achieve its objectives effectively.
2. In this context, MTWL decided to automate its manual dealership network system.
3. Its chief expectations from the solution were relevant and real-time customer insights and better visibility into its sales and distribution network, to enhance the quality of decision making.
1. Excellon had shown strategic technology leadership with cloud and mobility, MTWL zeroed in on Excellon for a solution that would be sustainable for future IT transformation.
2. A large team of experienced professionals provided the expertise relevant to MTWL’s business. Moreover, the cloud-based solution promised quick deployment to realize benefits speedily, as well as lower capital investment for MTWL.
3. Mahindra and Excellon quickly formed a close partnership with a single team approach that helped in the speedy customization, integration, and deployment of the Excellon DMS, with the first 50 dealers going live in a record time of five months.
4. Excellon DMS 5.0 provided scalability, the capability to process high volumes of data without impacting performance, and a tight integration between MTWL’s core SAP ERP system and Excellon’s cloud-based DMS, with a seamless master data and transaction data flow across diverse systems and business units.
5. The deployment across most of the network was completed in 12 months against the several years typically taken by other solution providers in the automotive industry.
1. The Excellon solution has helped MTWL realize its strategic vision with several benefits including better visibility into its sales & distribution network, and enabling it to effectively connect with the customers and respond quickly to their needs.
2. The implementation also benefits our dealers in all the areas including customer connect, communication, stock management, warranty & claims, and elimination of manual processes in various areas.
3. Mr. Dharmendra Mishra, VP Sales & Customer Care at MTWL said "We are proud to say that we have partnered with an end-to-end solutions provider in Excellon Software, who substantiates our trust with complete backing on applications, rollout, integration and support."
The engagement is an unqualified testimony to Excellon’s ability to handle complex business transformation challenges across a wide geographical area with fast deployment times. Excellon’s clear grasp of the business context, combined with the superiority of the solution ensured success for MTWL in business-critical areas.